YES, Bank is the topmost organization in private sector, which can provide you unlimited privileges. You can utilize this product from the emergency situation to entertainment along with extra benefits like reward points, cash back, gift voucher, etc.
In the financial world, it’s the best creation. A small product, with lots of big surprises. You can do whatever you want and fulfill the desires. The bank can provide you shopping, dining, traveling, and rest advantages products.
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card
- On annual spends of Rs 6 lakhs, you will get 15,000 reward points
- On every retail spend of Rs 100 on the birthday and get six reward points
YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- A spend of Rs 5,000 within the first 30 days of the issuance and will get 1250 reward points
- On international transactions to result in four reward points with every Rs 100 spend
YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
- On spending Rs 1.8 lakhs in a year, then get 10,000 reward points
- At petrol pumps for all transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 5,000, you will get fuel surcharge waiver
YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card
- On spend of Rs 2,500 within 30 days of the card set-up date The welcome benefit of Rs 250 cashback
- On movie ticket booking, grocery shopping and bill payments via Yes Pay Now, and will get 5% cash back
YES Prosperity Cashback Credit Card
- Spending of Rs 2,500 within 30 days of the issuance and get welcome benefits of Rs 250 cashback
- Available for all other to get 0.50% cashback
What Are The Requirements Of The YES Bank Card?
They need to fit in the eligibility factor. If you can fit the criteria, then the bank can give you instant approval. With eligibility need to share KYC, and income.
Eligibility Factor: A salaried or self-employed both can apply. You should be between 21 to 60 years. Annual earning of an applicant should be Rs 5.5 lakhs not less than that.
KYC Factor: For YES bank credit card immediate approval, need to submit identity proof, address proof, income proof, and a recent passport size photograph.
What Is The Procedure Of Application?
Simply need to keep in mind few things. Login official site, fill the personal-professional information, upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph, share registered email ID and mobile number, then click on submit button.
How Can You Use YES Bank Credit Card Payment?
In this busy schedule lifestyle, everyone needs an easy way to do the work. That’s why for bill payment the bank can provide you various online options. Before that, you can register yourself and log in with own User ID and password.
To make YES bank card payment, you can have net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, NEFT and rest facilities. Let’s check out one by one.
Net banking: For this services, need to link net banking site to current-savings account. So before the due date, you can pay bills from anywhere.
Mobile banking App: Net banking and mobile banking service are same, but User ID and password is different. You need to download the App and install it. After installation, you can log in and make credit card bill payment anytime.
NEFT: When you don’t have a bank account in the same bank, then through this you can pay bills. Add payee account number and amount and pay NEFT.
How Can Check Monthly Bank Statement?
The bank can send a monthly report after the completed one-month billing cycle. Through this, know the limit, swipe report, expenses and credit score. If you can find any issue, then try to control it.
Feel free to all call on YES bank customer care service. You can ask product related queries, share feedback and complaints. A customer care toll-free number details you can get on the website page.